Search This Blog

Friday, April 18, 2014

Colors from the Heart


Sometimes I try to paint my life. I take a brush and start to paint with the most beautiful colors I know. Colors that represent moments in my life that have been filled with love, forgiveness, dreams and euphoria…life in perfection.  

But despite all the joys and security that filled my soul, there have always been times when I couldn’t hold my life together…times when I messed up. I lied, I got hurt, I failed and I cried. And the more I tried to cover it up with various colors, the darker it became.


Life is not a road that we need to follow or a tunnel to try to get out of. It is like perfect art, made by the greatest artist. 


Every painting, every life is unique with its own colors. I could never choose my picture, it is beyond my ability.


But every single color I own, no matter how bright or dark, will in the end add to make my life painting beautiful.




These paintings are my palette. Some of them are from my own life and some from other life stories that have touched my heart in a special way. This exhibit is my own painting so far, and these are the colors, from my heart to yours. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well stated from an artist who writes and creates from the heart.

    ReplyDelete