Search This Blog

Monday, February 7, 2011

Living life as Woody Allen would have wanted it....!



I want to live life backwards. I start out dead and get that out of the way.

Then I wake up in an old people's home feeling better everyday until I get kicked out for being too healthy. I collect my pension and then when I start work, I get a gold watch and a party on my first day.

I work for 40 years until I'm young enough to enjoy my retirement.

I party, drink alcohol and I am generally promiscuous until I am ready for high school.

Then I go to primary school where I become a kid and play. I have no responsibilities and become a baby until I am born. Then I finish my last 9 months floating in luxurious spa like conditions with central heating and room service. Then I finish my life as an orgasm....

No comments:

Post a Comment